Specialized Cytopathology Care
Helping Deliver Better Medicine, Faster
A unique service
CBLPath, a Sonic Healthcare USA laboratory, has provided unsurpassed expertise in cytopathology since it was founded in 1988 and features an exceptionally low indeterminate rate for cytopathology FNAs. We offer definitive diagnoses and the most cost-effective care available for your patients.
CBLPath’s Department of Endocrine Pathology combines the performance of an academic institution with the service of a local facility to help you deliver definitive diagnoses, ensure treatment decisions and provide superior patient care.
As a CBLPath Cytopathology client, you benefit from the most comprehensive molecular and anatomic pathology services and expertise available. We provide:
Unsurpassed Thyroid Pathology Expertise
- More than 40,000 thyroid FNAs interpreted annually
- Every FNA categorized according to the Bethesda System
- Malignancies specifically classified by tumor type
- Second opinions and call-backs for significant or unusual findings
- Intradepartmental consensus conferences on all suspicious and malignant cases
- Comprehensive test menu of all tests necessary to render a definitive diagnosis, including molecular testing
- Clear, full-color reports including photomicrographs
- ThyroSeq Genomic Classifier
- Reduced data entry time and potential for errors by interfacing with a variety of EMR and PMS tools through the My.CBLPath.com web portal
- More of your patients covered through our extensive list of managed care contracts
- Coordination of your specimens by our centralized, lab-based Client Services Team
Most Commonly Ordered Tests
Find an up-close, in-depth, and detailed examination of a variety of cytopathology cases, as well as its related contextual conditions including histology, diagnosis and follow up protocol to help ensure comprehensive sub-specialized diagnostics. Our cytopathologists are accessible to you and ensure that you receive comprehensive sub-specialized diagnostics.
CBLPath is pleased to offer an array of informative diagnosis-specific reports that provide relevant resources and help patients have a better understanding of their medical conditions. These reports demonstrate our commitment to the mission of partnering with our physician clients to provide the best patient care, and they also assist physicians and patients in making the most appropriate individualized healthcare decisions.