Specialized Gastrointestinal Care
Helping Deliver Better Medicine, Faster
A unique service
CBLPath’s Department of Gastrointestinal Pathology combines the performance of an academic institution with the service of a local facility to help you deliver definitive diagnoses, ensure prompt treatment decisions and provide superior patient care.
The cornerstone is our team of board-certified, fellowship-trained GI pathologists from renowned institutions who are excited about technology and innovation and its promise of helping patients.
Our GI pathologists are accessible to you and ensure that you receive comprehensive sub-specialized diagnostics and prompt, clear reports.
As a CBLPath gastrointestinal pathology client, you benefit from the most comprehensive anatomic and molecular pathology services and expertise available. We provide:
• Second opinions and call-backs for significant or unusual findings
• Intradepartmental consensus conferences on all suspicious and malignant cases
• Pre-printed requsition that included both upper and lower GI procedures to expedite completion
• Comprehensive test menu of all tests necessary to render a definitive diagnosis, including molecular testing such as KRAS and BRAF mutation analysis
• Quick results to render a diagnosis with 48-hour turnaround time
• Clear, color reports with photomicrographs and body-site mapping
• Reduced data entry time and potential for errors by interfacing with a variety of EMR and PMS tools through the My.CBLPath.comweb portal
• More of your patients covered through our extensive list of managed care contracts
• Coordination of your specimens by our centralized, lab-based Client Services Team
Most Commonly Ordered Tests
CBLPath is pleased to offer links to more infomration about thyroid and cytological conditions:
American College of Gastroenterology
American Liver Foundation
Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America
Digestive Diseases Information Clearinghouse
Hepatitis Foundation International
Find an up-close, in-depth, and detailed examination of a variety of Gastrointestinal pathology cases, as well as its related contextual conditions including histology, cytopathology, diagnosis and follow up protocol to help ensure comprehensive sub-specialized diagnostics. Our gastrointestinal pathologists are accessible to you and ensure that you receive comprehensive sub-specialized diagnostics.
CBLPath is pleased to offer an array of informative diagnosis-specific reports that provide relevant resources and help patients have a better understanding of their medical conditions. These reports demonstrate our commitment to the mission of partnering with our physician clients to provide the best patient care, and they also assist physicians and patients in making the most appropriate individualized healthcare decisions.